Sunday, February 8, 2009

My sister took this great picture of me back in December! My sister is getting better and better at photography and she is already great so it's a bonus.

I see all these people around me getting out there and taking photos and doing so well and coming across opportunities and jobs in the photography world and I think hey I need to get up on this! I need to take some photos and get my name out there!..... But then i remember, oh yeah my cameras broken, and oh yeah I have no money. boo.
Truthfully this could all be fixed with a bit of focus, so I will work on that. And hopefully people will be seeing more of my work around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see more of your work up! I could be some of your work if you wanted. Jaci would also love to be some of your work.
-kell