Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Provo to my daddy (and me) that i'm not a fool.

It's been getting closer and closer to school time and now it starts tomorrow for me.
My thoughts on this? well- I've been really excited, I mean I'm working 32 hours a week and going to school 12 credits and sleeping. And that will be my life, who doesn't want that? heh, but now I am getting a bit scared I mean I've always been a kinda lazy person and school has never been easy for me, AND I'm changing majors. So I'm putting my big girl pants on a just throwing myself into this busy life.
how hard can it be? I'm Just hoping to stay balanced and happy. I know I can so let's see me do it.

Here I am Riding into the new semester valiant and brave. Pray for me.

1 comment:

alex aulelio shahan said...

you're so brave! even though you're super busy, text me every second. let's listen to records in mai room. i got chulahoma on vinyl now [via jared porter]. just saying.