Monday, August 27, 2012

Oregon/ City of Rocks

A week and a half ago Paul and I were in Oregon! We went for Paul's cousin Keaton's Wedding to Sarah (the greatest girl) While there we climbed, baked in the car for hours, ate sushi, scrambled on rocks naked, went to a wedding, Slept in the creepiest motel of my life!, went to a clothing optional soaking tub, drove the coast, meditated on the beach, ate Mo's clam chowder with oysters, and...... Broke our sugar rule for VOODOO DONUTS. Us outside the Portland temple
With the Happy Couple
Paul being an action spy in down town Portland
Me in the beautiful forested beach area
Paul shore climbing on crumbly rock
I love the Rocky beaches of Oregon
Soo foggy that day
Paul standing on lava rocks in the back is two of the three sister peaks
Paul climbing Bloody Fingers a vicious 10a that I followed up very terrified
Me on a climb called Skyline in City of Rocks Idaho
This is the far away shot of the climb in the before picture
A VOODOO DONUT which I tried along with some other crazy donuts... sure enough a stomach ache followed, but hey BACON on a DONUT. I love bacon.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Marni you look so happy! Miss you xoxo

Rachey said...

Was there really as much nudity involved in this trip as you made it seem?:)

Marni said...

Maybe... but Paul and I we're alone I might mention when we scrambled on rocks... ain't marriage grand?