Tuesday, March 4, 2008

empower vs uphoria





I have to say the competing teams this year for student government are good, both Empower and Uphoria have strong platforms and a remarkable campain, but what it comes down to is food. I was first thinking hey i like this empower team cause they have creative signs about the halls, then Empower gave me popcorn and i love popcorn. so i was set on empower (although i probably wouldn't have even gone to the computer lab and actually voted). However today took me by suprise, i get off the shuttle *hot chocolate waiting for me by team Uphoria, then i'm given *cotton candy down the L.A. hall by Uphoria, and finally *popcorn* by none other but Uphoria. congrats Uphoria i actually came to the computer lab and voted. And my conclusion is this. Food rules the world.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

that made me laugh really hard inside. the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, nah mean?