Monday, March 31, 2008

Rainbow day color

This past weekend I did a photo shoot with my sister and her boyfriend Jared. although I only use d a canon point and shoot 7.1 mega pixel, they turned out rather good.



I had two locations, 1000 south, South Jordan. And an awesome car junk yard, where the man we asked permission to use said "sure you can take some pictures!, but if the models are in swim suits you'll have to excuse my droolin'."



In other news, I went to Explosions in the Sky last week.

Lichens


Explosions.

other note: i found out i'm finally a responsible adult because i brush my teeth twice a day and floss everyday now!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Tina,

Your photos remind me a lot of this photographer's style: http://jakegarnphotography.blogspot.com/2008/03/modest-is-hottest.html You should take some of his photoshop tips and apply them to those K&J photos. Then they might be even more spectacular then they already are!

-Meg

Marni said...

thanks Megga! i did take a look and love his style, after i get a laptop i'll most likely invest in photoshop