Tuesday, April 29, 2008


First day out in Alexandria and already Brittany and I have found a perfect photo spot. I guess when you walk around with a camera glued to your hand like Brit and me, you end up seeing things most people pass by. Here are pictures from this place. It was abandoned house and two smaller houses.


Brit is mostly worried about the humidity affecting her hair, almost like my Mother who's only concern was i would be miserable in this humidity, so far i'm not complaining although we've been here less than 24 hours. I'm mostly conerned about a job, not that i may not get one, how could I not? but more of i better love my job or the summer will be bleh.
The past week I tried to organize my time into three places of importance, packing, finals and saying goodbye to friends. I'll be coming home to a lot of new things in the fall.

-my sisters new baby
-my parents new house
-my sisters wedding
-my my my

Well i hope i meet some good looking summer sales boys in my singels ward. And bring one back for Lynsey Leiter.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

marni, i like your blog.