Monday, April 14, 2008

Last Weekend I drove to San Diego for My cousin Tonya's wedding. It was picture perfect. She is the only daughter in the family so her parents went all out, I imagine Lynsey Leiter's wedding much like this one.






other note:
going to california makes me realize how much i want to live there. My cousin has 5 kids well behaved and she is in shape and still looks like she is 23! I just think with hard work life would be so great on the other side (california).

Other Pictures:


Indian Food a new favorite

Callen most adorable baby



2 comments:

Brittany said...

SMFD

Tollestrup Family said...

AWWW!! Marn - you about made my day with your nice comments. I loved the comment that I looked 23 but the one that made me the happiest is that my kids are well behaved! I wish I could just take that and run with it but just stay with us for a few days and you will see the truth...:) It was so fun having you here. Anytime you want to visit you have a place to stay!