Monday, October 27, 2008

Food for Thought





Does the earth know us like we know the earth? It remembers the routine of our feet on the cement? Do the sun and the earth talk amongst themselves about all of us? The sun watches us, but the earth feels us. I think we must have a closer relationship with earth. The earth holds our bones and flesh when we die eternally. does the sun receive our souls? And in that case know us eternally? But the earth knew me as imperfect and yet supports me everyday.

2 comments:

Rachey said...

I think the earth has a soul.

Allie said...

Yay! That's awesome that you're actually researching! In my opinion, generally supporting Republican or Democratic candidates just because of what their party claims to be isn't usually the most accurate way to go. There are Democrats with some conservative opinions, and Republicans with some liberal views. Find your own opinion on the current issues and support the candidate that agrees most fully with you! That way, it's a real reflection of what the American people want. (Plus I'm not a fan of the country being totally divided just based on generalized prejudices.)

This election boils down (for me) to: no more government control of daily life than is already present, and keeping the free market intact.

Wow, sorry, long response. It's totally your call. McCain and Obama both have websites you can sift through, and you can go to Leave Your Print.com to get kind of a summary, but I know it's pretty daunting. Not like I'm an expert by any means..

Anyway, that sounded way too formal and essay-ish. Yikes. I don't know if you wanted that kind of explanation or not.. but there you go! Ha!