Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Homer

Recently I've picked up the habit of busing, I absolutely love the bus I feel the love in the marrow of my bone. Maybe not that deep, but it certainly is premium. I take the bus to and from school, and to and from work. The reason for all this busing started with my lack of car, broken tail light, resulting in a ticket and expired registration.... and on and on. It is strangely liberating to be dedicated to the bus, I am free to read and view the people who enjoy mass transportation. I always see someone I know or meet new people. For example tonight I met Homer, he is from North Mexico City, he has lived in Utah 4 years and lived in London for a few months. People have beautiful ambitions. I've read two Douglas Coupland books, and have just started "The History of Love".

Today I am happy I have my car fixed and insured, but a part of me in sad, I will still try to take the bus as much as I do now.

1 comment:

Rachey said...

Public transportation is fun, I love people watching. I also really liked History of Love. Enjoy!