Friday, June 20, 2008

Lights and Music are on my Mind


Lately Brittany and I have liked to mess around with exposures and lights in our photos, here are some examples. If you'd like to see more of my photography, click on "my photography" on the side of my page.




I'm really loving it out here when I'm not thinking about making enough money for rent and job hunting. Yesterday I had my first emotional/ homesick break down, but thus resolved to brighten up a bit because this will be the only chance I'll have to live out here for free and it's summer! what more could I ask for. So I'm going to make the best of a job I don't love and make to most of living here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like I said... you're not there for the money, so get every experience you can (that's legal that is)

Allie said...

Good on ya, Marni.

PS: Those pictures are freaking rad!