Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mad World

Brittany and I have a theory that we are the YouTube generation. When you first meet someone and you don't know very much about them it is inevitable that youtube will come up in conversation, whether it's a funny video or music video. It is a perfect icebreaker it allows both parties to get a feel for the others music tastes, thier type of humor and various other facts about them (possibly what movies they watch and if they are offended by swearing or not.) Here is a YouTube, and the Recreation by Brittany, Lindsey and Me.Then Watch this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina!! Ha ha this blog is sweet! I remember when you first showed me that music video so it was extra funny for me because I remember watching it with you and laughing! You mouthing the words so perfectly was priceless.
Love you!

Allie said...

HAHA! I think that video was absolutely sensational! Your British lip-syncing, Britany's dancing, the overlay of the two, the throwing of the exercise ball.. SENsational. More! More!

Rachey said...

First of all, your pictures are all very artistic, you're very talented. Secondly, you're such a Youtube dork! Thirdly, Karen and Tanner are here this week, we
should get together. Give me a call!