Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Philadelphia Italian

I've landed a job that screams summer..... it also screams dirty, shady, sticky, rip off, germ breeding ground and chazzy. Welcome to the images.






I've been working here for a week and a half, i have a tip jar that states "starving student fund". besides sitting and yelling at people to come try a free sample here are some usual questions i get and conversations i have.
1. are you Italian?
2. are you from Philly?
3. do you make this yourself?
4. are you single?
conversations
1. where are you from? -utah- They always apologize
2. where do you go to school? -utah- they are always intrigued

perks
I've been asked out three times, I've been told i'm gosh-damn gorgeous, I've gotten tips (not just the money kind). and someone bought me a chair and a pepsi, if thats not hitting on my i don't know what is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina is gonna get herself a Virginia summer time fling! SWEEET!
-Kell the smell

Lynsey said...

marn. it's been too long since your last post. the italian ice place seems fun! the prices may be a little too high.

also you spelled philadelphia wrong. love ya